B.Com , BBA , BCA – These courses are conducted under Bangalore University Syllabus. Admissions commence from May 1st Week and classes commence from 4th Week Of June . Eligibility for admission is good schooling and intermediate education with minimum of 60% in the previous board examinations . Good family background is well deserved .
Eligibility Criterion for admission:
- A candidate who has passed the two years Pre-University Examination conducted by the Pre-University Education Board in Karnataka or any other recognized state board.
- A candidate who has passed JODC / Three years Diploma in Engineering of Government of Karnataka or any other examination considered as equivalent thereto shall be eligible for admission.
- Any student who has passed PUC –II Science, Arts or Commerce securing a minimum of 35% OF MARKS
Certificates Needed :-
- 10th Class Marks Card with date of birth
- 12th Class or Equivalent Marks Card
- Transfer Certificate from the school or College last attended
- Migration from the board or university last passed from
- Cast Certificate in case of SC / ST
- 6 Numbers Passport and 4 Numbers stamp size photographs
- In case of foreign nationals , Passport Copy .